ONEAC ONM300 Replacement Upgraded 12V 8Ah Battery With T2 Terminal (1 Pack)
This ONEAC ONM300 battery pack is an upgraded, higher capacity, OEM replacement for the batteries in your Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) unit. This Raion Power RG1280T2 (12V 8Ah) rechargeable battery pack is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. We assure 100% compatibility with the OEM battery supplied with ONEAC ONM300 UPS unit. Please note that you will need to REUSE all your existing cables and hardware from your original setup in order to install this Raion Power RG1280T2 (12V 8Ah) battery.
This ONEAC ONM300 replacement battery pack has the following features:
- 14% longer run time when compared to the standard OEM 7Ah battery supplied with your ONEAC ONM300 UPS unit
- High Rate Discharge Design
- Low Self-discharge
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology
- Maintenance-Free Design with Valve Regulated Spill Proof Construction -
- U.L. Recognized, CE Certified, and manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Shock Resistant ABS Outer Casing
- Complimentary voltage matching & top charging
- Brand New, Factory Fresh
- Factory Direct
- 1 Year Warranty
- Super Fast shipping (Get your product(s) in 3 business days or less)
This Raion Power RG1280T2 12 volt 8 Ah battery pack is specifically designed for high rate discharge UPS applications. This means that this battery pack will be able to deliver the high amount of current required by your ONEAC ONM300 during a power outage.
This shipment will contain 1 Raion Power RG1280T2 (12 Volt 8 Ah) batteries.
Factory direct enables you get to buy Raion Power batteries directly from the manufacturer without paying unnecessary markups from distributors.
If you need further assistance in buying a replacement battery for your ONEAC ONM300 UPS unit, please do not hesitate to call our customer support department at (469) 225-3773 or e-mail us.
For large quantity orders, please use this form.
ONEAC ONM300 RG1280T2 12V 8Ah MSDS & Data Sheet:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.