Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 Replacement 12V 9Ah Upgraded High Rate Battery With T2 Terminal
This Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 battery pack is an upgraded OEM replacement for the batteries in your Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) unit. This Raion Power RG129-36HR (12V 9Ah) rechargeable battery pack is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Please note that you will need to REUSE all your existing cables and hardware from your original setup in order to install this Raion Power RG129-36HR (12V 9Ah) battery.
This Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 replacement battery pack has the following features:
- 12 Volt 36 Watt Hour Rating
- Up to 28.6% longer runtime when compared to a standard 7Ah battery
- High Rate Discharge Design
- Low Self-discharge
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology
- Maintenance-Free Design with Valve Regulated Spill Proof Construction -
- U.L. Recognized, CE Certified, and manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Shock Resistant ABS Outer Casing
- Complimentary voltage matching & top charging
- Brand New, Factory Fresh
- Factory Direct
- 1 Year Warranty
- Super Fast shipping (Get your product(s) in 3 business days or less)
This Raion Power RG129-36HR 12 volt 9 Ah (36 Watt) battery pack is specifically designed for high rate discharge UPS applications. This means that this battery pack will be able to deliver the high amount of current required by your Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 during a power outage.
This shipment will contain 1 Raion Power RG129-36HR (12 Volt 9 Ah) battery.
Factory direct enables you get to buy Raion Power batteries directly from the manufacturer without paying unnecessary markups from distributors.
If you need further assistance in buying a replacement battery for your Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 UPS unit, please do not hesitate to call our customer support department at (469) 225-3773 or e-mail us.
For large quantity orders, please use this form.
Tripp Lite OMNIPRO675 RG129-36HR 12V 9Ah MSDS & Data Sheet:
12V 9Ah RG129-36HR Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.