APC RBC163 Replacement 24V 9Ah RG-RBC163 Battery Cartridge
This Raion Power RG-RBC163 (24V 9Ah) battery cartridge is a direct replacement for the APC RBC163 (24V 9Ah) Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) unit. This rechargeable battery cartridge is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. We assure 100% compatibility with the original battery cartridge supplied with your UPS unit. This battery has the following features:
- Brand new wiring harnesses are pre-installed on the battery cartridge.
- High Rate discharge design
- Plug and play design, easy install
- All batteries are voltage matched with each other
- Each cartridge is assembled & tested in the United States only when an order is received
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology
- Maintenance-Free Design with Valve Regulated Spill Proof Construction
- The batteries used are U.L. Recognized, CE rated, and are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified factories
- Shock Resistant Outer Casing
- Brand New, Factory Fresh
- 1 Year Warranty
- Super Fast shipping (Get your product(s) 3 business days or less (does not include 1 day handling time))
Voltage Matching of RG-RBC163 Batteries:
Every APC RBC163 battery cartridge ordered will be voltage matched and top charged FREE of cost. This ensures that when you receive your replacement batteries, their voltage are as close as they can be to each other. Similar voltage reading drastically improves the batteries' life cycle and enhances the performance of the batteries. In addition to offering complimentary voltage matching, we take it a step further and ensure that the replacement batteries you ordered are from the same manufacturing batch. This ensures that the lead/acid composition is equal in every battery that you receive.
If you need further assistance in buying a replacement battery for your APC RBC163 UPS unit, please do not hesitate to call our customer support department at (469) 225-3773 or e-mail us.
APC RBC163 RG129-36HR 12V 9Ah MSDS & Data Sheet:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.